It used to be that Buddhism is the only religion that accepts laughter. Have you ever seen a statue or an image of Buddha of laughter? Have you ever wondered why the laughter? What makes you laugh Buddha? Is it bad to laugh at religion?

Buddha believed that laughter is a religious experience. I thought that when you're laughing at humor, which is more up in your home, you are on a higher plane, which is closer to God.

Therefore, when you laugh, you're closer to God. It's like a religious experience. You enter into a higher plane when you're laughing. It's like a Zen experience.

That's why you feel better when she laughs. You do not feel pain, do not hate anybody when you're laughing. You are just fun and get closer to God.

I think we can all get a little closer to God, and if you do not like the name 'God', then change to "Well." It's just a letter and it means the same thing.

It took me awhile to realize this and I've been doing comedy for twenty years. I never saw him as closer to God. I never saw how to reach a higher plane. I just saw it as fun and laughter because that's all.

I have found that laughter through meditation is much more than laughter because his grace.

It has laughter to feel better. I laugh to make my relationship better. I laugh to my work and people working with me better.

Laughter really is the best medicine. Volatire said that the art of medicine is to amuse the patient while nature cures the disease.

Laughter is great medicine that can lead to a higher plane. You can take close to God.

BC is a speaker on Humor Therapy, being a daddy and voice. your site is http://www.worldwidebc.com